Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S are set to be launched soon and players all over the world are preparing their setups for Microsoft’s next generation gaming consoles. So far, Razer has announced that its existing Xbox One accessories will work with Xbox Series X and Series S but it seems that the company is on its way to capture a bigger market share with two new gaming headphones.
As per the latest news, Razer has released two gaming headphone models for the Xbox Series S and X, named Kaira and Kaira Pro. The Kaira Pro supports Xbox Wireless connectivity which means you won’t need an adapter to connect your gaming console. The headset comes with Bluetooth 5.0 support and it can be paired with a mobile phone or PC.
Kaira Pro uses Razer’s TriForce Titanium 50 mm drivers and HyperClear Supercardioid microphone, and an EQ preset button. The EQ preset button helps users to switch between different audio profiles. Kaira Pro offers 15 hours of battery life with enabled Chroma light and 20 hours of battery life without it.
More or less, Kaira and Kaira Pro comes with identical specifications. However, Razer Kaira does not come with Bluetooth 5.0 support which means it can be operated by Xbox users only.
As far as price is concerned, Razer has tagged the Kaira Pro with a pre-order price tag of US $ 149.99 / UK € 169.99 and Kaira has been tagged with a price tag of US $ 99.99 / UK € 119.99.
Razer Kaira Pro Feature list
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32Ω at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 108 dB
- Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: Width 56mm / Length 67mm
- Oval ear cushions: Designed for full-ear coverage with heat-transfer fabric, perfect for long-wearing comfort
- Connection type: Direct to Xbox / via Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10
- Wireless range: 10 m / 30 ft
- Wireless frequency: 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- Battery life: Up to 15 hours (with Chroma Lighting)/ 20 hours (without Chroma Lighting)
- Microphone Frequency response: 100 – 10,000 Hz, Signal-to-noise ratio: > 60 dB, Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -54 ± 3 dB, Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
- Bluetooth wireless range: Up to 10m / 30ft
- Product Requirements: Xbox One / Xbox One S / Xbox One X/ Xbox Series X|S, PC (Windows 10 or higher), Devices with Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity