How To Turn Off Sound In Call Of Duty Mobile
Call of Duty: Mobile is one of the best free-to-play shooter games, full of thrill and entertainment. The COD mobile version game offers classic multiplayer modes that players can choose to play, like Domination, Team Deathmatch, and Kill-Confirmed.
COD Mobile gives six different tiers, each getting more interesting than the previous one. This action-pack game is so addictive that many gamers around the world want to play it silently so they can concentrate and focus on their missions without any disturbance.
In Call of Duty Mobile, gamers can easily turn off the sound from the audio setting options. However, if you don’t know the process, then this article will show you a complete step-by-step process that you can use to turn off sound in call of duty mobile, so you concentrate on your mission to achieve greater success in the battleground.
What Is Call Of Duty Mobile:
Call of Duty Mobile is one the most popular games, with over 100 million players worldwide. This online FPS game offers six thrilling tiers that players can choose to play. These missions include Pro, Master, Veteran, Rookie, and Elite, but the most interesting one is the Legendary tier because, for beginners, it’s hard to complete.
You can also rank points in COD Mobile by only playing the multiplayer mode to get extra weapons and perks. There are over 70 guns that players can choose to complete their mission to rule the game. Overall, Call of Duty Mobile is one of the most pleasing games for those who want to enhance their online mobile battlefield experience.
How To Turn Off Sound In Call Of Duty Mobile Complete Guide Step By Step:
Call of Duty Mobile is available for both Android and ios devices, and the best thing about this game is that it is free to play. Players can play this game online and offline as they like and participate in the trending battleground events to win rewards. But sometimes, players will need a quiet environment to play this game with full concentration.
As mentioned previously, this game is so addictive that every gamer wants to play it silently so they can complete their missions without being killed by enemies. To improve your overall Call of Duty Mobile gaming experience, you can follow the below-mentioned complete step-by-step process that you can use to turn off the sound.
- The first thing you need to do is launch call of duty on your mobile device. ( The process of turning off the sound is the same on Android and ios).
- Now from the game menu, click on the sound logo options.
- From the multiple options, you need to select the Audio & Graphic option.
- After clicking on the Audio & Graphic option, you now need to select the Audio choice from the given options. ( Here are multiple audio settings like SFX Volume, Music Volume, Voice Chat, Microphone, Ambient Volume, and Team Voice Volume).
- To change the audio volume in COD Mobile, you need to right-click on the volume adjustments bar.
- If you want to turn off all the sound on call of duty mobile, then set all the audio options to 0.
- That’s it; you have successfully turned off the sound in your call of duty mobile and now play your mission without any noise and disturbance.
Call of Duty Mobile offers a unique gaming experience to those who want some thrill and entertainment in their life. This guide has taught you a complete step-by-step technique that you can use to turn off the COD Mobile sound so you can play it without any noise in a tranquil environment.