How To Get Shadow Superman In Fortnite
Fortnite offers numerous characters that players can choose from, but in August, it introduced the most popular superhero character, shadow superman. With shadow superman, players will also get other cool items like Daily Planet back bling, Solitude Striker, Banner Icon, and many more.
Players can get shadow superman by buying the Battle Passes or Fortnite Crew. Once they have any of them, they must complete all the quest challenges to unlock the shadow superman. First, they need to unlock Clark Kent by completing the Clark Kent, Armored Batman, and Beast Boy quests.
The total number of quests that players need to complete is 84 to unlock the shadow superman. However, if you don’t know about the quest challenges, then read this guide because it will show you a complete step-by-step process that you can use to get shadow superman in Fortnite without any complications.
What Are Shadow Superman:
In Fortnite, superman is one of the most striking and powerful characters that was first introduced on 10 August. People can unlock the shadow superman by completing all 84 quests. But first, they need to buy the battle pass or Fortnite crew and unlock the Clark Kent skin. (Note: You cannot unlock Shadow Super directly).
Once they have successfully completed all 84 quest challenges, they can unlock superman easily. People will also get other fabulous items with superman, like the Daily Planet Backpack, Last Son of Krypton Loading Screen, White and Black Superman Banner Icon, Solitude Striker, Kal-El’s Cape, and Shadow Superman skin.
How To Get Shadow Superman In Fortnite Complete Guide:
To get shadow superman in Fortnite, follow the complete step-by-step process listed below and make sure not to skip any step during the procedure.
- First of all, open Fortnite and buy the battle pass or Fortnite Crew.
- To get shadow superman, you will need to complete the battle quest, so from the option, select the superman quest.
- Now from the quest list, first complete the Clark Kent, Armored Batman, and Beast Boy quests.
- After selecting the quest, you need to go to where Batman or Beast Boy is located and complete the quest they have given you.
- You can also find the quest mission by going near th phone both.
- Now use the launch pad, defeat aliens, visit the mother ship and complete the first quest mission. ( After completing the Clark Kent, Armored Batman, and Beast Boy quests, you will receive a call-to-action superman emoticon, Shield and Clark Kent).
- Now choose glide through rings as Clark Kent’s quest and select the Clark Kent from the outfit option.
- Now collect all the shining rings and ensure you do not skip anyone. ( You can also use a glider to complete the quest successfully).
- After completing the challenge, you will get a Daily Planet backpack. ( Now, select the phone booths challenge from the quest list and tap on it).
- Now find a phone booth by going to the map. (Once you find the Phone Booth location, now enter it).
- After completing the phone booth challenge, you will unlock superman and its caves.
- Once you have completed page one, now go to page two and complete all the epic quest challenges.
- Once you have completed all 84 quests successfully, you will get the shadow superman in Fortnite.
In Fortnite, there are plenty of characters that players can choose from, but when you have shadow superman, there is no dought that playing Fortnite will be more thrilling and entertaining.
This guide has shown you a complete step-by-step procedure that you can use to get shadow superman in Fortnite so you can take your Fortnite gaming experience to the next level.