In Fortnite, infinity stones are one of the most powerful things that grant players the destructive power of Thanos. There are six infinity stones in Fortnite, such as Mind, Time, Reality, Soul, Power, and Space stone, and each one offers different power.
If the player successfully collects all the infinity stones, they will turn into Thanos, meaning playing Fortnite will be more entertaining. But first, they need to complete all the challenges that come with each infinity stone and team up with the villain side to be eligible to participate in the challenges.
With infinity stones, gamers can do anything that they want, like increase the attack power, double the health/shields, jump two times higher, and many more. If you want to collect the infinity stones in Fortnite, then read this guide because it will show you a complete step-by-step process that you can use to collect them easily.
In Fortnite, infinity stones are the object that gives superpower ability to the players. There are six infinity stones in Fortnite: Time, Reality, Soul, Space, Power, and Mind; each has its unique power. Like Time stone allow you to increase the damage of your attack.
Soul stone allows you to siphon health/shields per kill. Mind stone increases the jump height. Space stone increases the slam damage. Reality stone double the health/shields of the player. Power stones can increase the damage of beam attack.
Fortnite players will turn into Thanos if they collect all the infinity stones. But to find all the infinity stones, you will need to join the Villian team. After joining the villain team, you will need to complete all the challenges. Each infinity stone offers you a different challenge than the other, which make it more interesting for players to play.
With the power of Thanos, you can kill any opponent and can complete all the missions readily without any complications. In reality, if you have all the infinity stones in Fortnite, then no one can beat you, but you need to find them in a limited time before other players or the Avenger team find them.
With infinity stones, you can do whatever you want in Fortnite, like increasing player health, jumping power, increasing attack capability, and many more. Collecting infinity stones is one of the best options if you want to take your Fortnite gaming experience to the next level.
With these, you will get the power to complete any mission easily. So in order to collect infinity stones in Fortnite, follow the step-by-step strategy listed below.
- First, you will need to launch the Avenger Endgame Fortnite on your device.
- After loading the game, make sure you are on the villain’s side. (If you are on the hero’s side or equip a hero character, then you cannot complete the challenge).
- After you are on the Villians team, you will see different icons that start to pop up on your screen after a few minutes. (These icons will show you where the infinity stone exactly spawns).
- Now open the map and move toward the bright light where the infinity stone is located. ( When moving forward, make sure you have equipped laser guns to protect your player from the Avengers team).
- Once you have found the infinity stone, go near it and pick it up. ( It will take 5 seconds to pick up the infinity stone).
- That’s it; you have successfully collected the infinity stone fortnite.
- To collect all the infinity stones in Fortnite, you will need to complete all the challenges; once you have completed all the challenges, you will be able to resurrect Thanos again.
Infinity stones in Fortnite are one of the best ways to take your gaming experience to the next level. With infinity stones, you can complete all the Fortnite missions easily.
This guide has shown you a complete step-by-step process that you can use to collect infinity stones in Fortnite to resurrect Thanos again.